Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Relay for life- Anaheim Hills

If you are in the Yorba Linda/Anaheim/ or Placentia area you may consider joining my community of Anaheim Hills for their annual Relay for Life walk.


It will be taking place on Saturday May 19th beginning at 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 a.m the following day.


The goal for the 24-hour day is to have someone walking around the track (which is held at my very own Highschool) all day long.  Someone must be walking no matter what time of the day it is.


I went last year and it felt so awesome to be in an environment where survivors of all ages, shapes, and forms are honored.


It also felt great to see familiar faces of my community that I had not seen before.




Remember my friends...Life IS BEAUTIFUL! So please consider joining us on May 19th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment