Wednesday, May 9, 2012

THANK YOU-GRACIAS

In closing of my blog for the semester I want to thank my Professor (Scauzillo) for opening my eyes to a new world of writing.

He instilled in me a new sense of understanding others through writing. And learning a lot about my environment, which I never realized how important that was before.

Most importantly, I want to thank and honor my few friends I was able to feature on this blog.

This semester has been very busy and I wish I could have gotten many more people to share their story..but this is where I emphasize my readers to check out all the foundations I have talked about...they mean alot to me and have helped me get back on my feet.

I want to especially honor my Mother, whom I wish I could hug but I know she is here with me.

I want to remind my readers to always look on the bright side of things, dont let anyone get you down, and most importantly to remember that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Through the very very tough times know that God is with you and life will go on...we must move on from past events and look forward to fresh futures.

May all of you be blessed with perfect health and happiness...I wish the best for all my readers and Professor Scauzillo.

Thank you for reading all I had to say,

Viva la vida, God bless, Life IS BEAUTIFUL


Roma Villavicencio <3 <3 <3

1 comment: