Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Growing hair!

Now....what is the best way to grow hair fast after chemo-therapy?


Personally I resorted to wearing wigs for a while because for the stage from bald to peach fuzz on the head is really not the most exciting stage.


So wigs it was.  The only bad thing about wigs is that I felt like people were staring because they knew it was a wig or because it was crooked.


But when I had enough hair to rock the "buzzed cut" look, I started taking 5000 mg BIOTIN.  It is a pre-natal vitamin that helps women grom nails, hair, and better skin.


It helped a lot and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to grow longer hair or is coming out of chemo-therapy treatment.


A little warning for those women who are naturally hairy (like me)...the Bitoin made all my other hair grown faster too.


So not only was I growing hair on my head faster but my eyebrows, underarms, and leg hairs were growing faster.


This is when I decided I had to stop taking Biotin.


In the end each woman is different and I have had many friends tell me it didnt make their hair in other parts of their body grow fast.


Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment