Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top 3 Cancer Centers in the U.S.

According to my research, the top three Cancer enters in the U.S. are as follows:





#1 University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
       Houston, TX


#2 Memorial Sloan Kettering - Cancer Center
     New York, NY


#3 John Hopkins Hospital
       Baltimore, MD


I would have figured that UCI Medical Center and UCLA's Jonsson Cancer Center ranked top three, clearly I was wrong!


If you or anybody you know are battling Cancer, please know that I would love to feature you on my blog.


People need to SEE and learn about all types of cancer that affect people of all ages.


I am working on speaking with different organizations and will feauture my first one by next week!


Until then, I will keep posting...


Wishing everyone a LOVEly Valentines Day!!!!


and remember....


Life IS Beautiful!!!




God bless,




<3 Roma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment