Friday, February 10, 2012

Cancer Ribbons

Did you know?

That there are other cancer ribbons than just the pink Breast Cancer ribbon.

These ribbons are the international symbol for awareness.


Two years ago I decided I wanted the teal Ovarian Cancer ribbon tattooed on my left wrist.  I wanted to remind myself everyday of the blessing it is to be alive. 

 My dear friend Carlee Gunderson also got an Ovarian Cancer ribbon on her right wrist as a symbol of our friendship and I am so thankful that she is spreading awareness!

I'm not telling people to go out there and get a tattoo, but I am telling people to get out there and spread awareness. Especially if you or someone you know has been affected by cancer.

You can purchase these ribbons, make them out of different materials, purchase stickers or magnets of them. You can just about do any crafty thing with these symbolic ribbons!



Here are some links to where you can purchase cancer ribbon related products!



Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend!

God bless,

Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment