Friday, March 2, 2012

Marijuana DOES help!

What would you do if doctors told you your toddler was going to die?


I stumbled upon this interesting and informative video about a 3-year-old boy named Cash and his battle with Brain Cancer (a stage four brain tumor).


He has been in and out of remission and marijuana oil has helped his appetite, energy, and made him a happier boy.


But of course, the Federal Government has something to say about this,the DEA says that marijuana has "no currently accepted medical use".


Regardless of this, Cash's parents continue to believe that the marijuana is helping Cash's quality of life.


I LOVED when Cash's father expressed in this video that "Cancer has no rules", this in regards to his dedication in doing whatever it takes for Cash to have a healthy life.


When I went through chemo, a dear friend made me some marijuana cookies, they helped my irritable symptoms IMMENSELY. More then any of the medications the doctors gave me.


As long as the marijuana is given to Cash in moderation, and simply for his condition, I give more power and support to his parents!!!


May everyone have a blessed weekend,


and remember...Life IS Beautiful!!!!!!!




Roma




p.s. Let's keep Cash in our prayers! CLICK HERE FOR CASH'S STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment